You have events that need some convincing to come to, other events don’t. Techdays Belux is one of those events that’s shouldn’t need a good bunch of reasons (hence it’s the kick-ass Microsoft event of the year, Chuck Norris styleJ). But if you are looking for some reasons, let me hand you 13 good ones!
- Top notch speakers world-wide speakers, ranging from MVP to Corp
- Top notch location: hey it’s in the METROpolitan (sorry ’bout that J) of Belgium : ANTWERP!!!
- You get to hook up with MEET : http://www.microsoft.com/belux/meet
- 3 packed days with technical goodness : 5th to 7th March, 2conference days and one dedicated pre-conf day!!
- Tracks for both IT Pro’s and DEV, but you can pick your own menu J : you decide!
- Get to see some very cool technologies (existing and new ones): Windows 8 , Windows Server 2012, Visual Studio 2012, Windows Azure, …..
- Get to meet some of the cool women in IT : Iris Classon (http://www.irisclasson.com ), Paula Januszkiewicz(http://blogs.technet.com/b/plwit/) and of course our very own Katrien De Graeve (http://blogs.msdn.com/b/katriend/ )
If you register now you still get 15% off: Register Here!
- Talk to User Groups : all / most of the Azug crew members will be present, and others too (no booths though)
- Network with your peers
- If you must: goodie hunting for the kids ;-)
Cronos is main partner for the event!!! (http://www.cronos.be/microsoft / http://www.microsoft.com/belux/techdays/2012/Partners.aspx )
- Just because it’s Techdays!
And if that’s not enough : just for the great atmosphere and people J
See you there!